We have some updates to OHMS in version 3.1.1 of the OHMS Application and version 3.7.2 of the OHMS Viewer.
OHMS Application v.3.1.1
- New Sync Intervals: We have added new synchronization intervals to the OHMS Transcript Sync module and the OHMS Viewer. Previously limited to 1-minute intervals, OHMS can now synchronize at :30, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-minute intervals.
- Import Transcript with Timecode/Auto-sync: OHMS can now import transcripts with pre-existing time code structured as [hh:mm:ss] and placed within the text. If validated, OHMS will auto-sync to this timecode, eliminating the need to manually synchronize the transcript.
- Audio and Video Formats: The OHMS Application will now index and synchronize when directly linking to .mp4 video as well as .wav and .m4a audio. Previously OHMS only worked via direct link to .m4v video files and .mp3 audio files.
- XML Import Updates: Added the ability to mark imported OHMS XML files as “completed” in terms of workflow status. If checked, this will automatically mark the record as complete upon upload and the record will appear green.
- Minor updates to the Project Management module.
- Minor Bug fixes.
OHMS Viewer v. 3.7.2
download latest version here: https://github.com/uklibraries/ohms-viewer/releases
- Print/PDF Download: The OHMS Viewer can allow a PDF download of the interview index and transcript (with timecode), including a title page generated from the interview metadata and the viewer configuration information.
The PDF/Print feature can be turned off in the OHMS Viewer config.ini file. The OHMS App Preview Viewer contains a slightly modified version of the PDF/Print feature without specific repository information (drawn from the config.ini in the live viewer) and the links are removed). View a sample of the Print/PDF Download generated by the OHMS Viewer.
- Audio and Video Formats: The OHMS Viewer will now work when directly linking to .mp4 video as well as .wav and .m4a audio. Previously OHMS only worked via direct link to .m4v video files and .mp3 audio files.